Working Papers and Papers in Preparation
- “Leniency and Loyalty in the Choice of Certifiers: Evidence from the BRC Food Safety Standard,” 2016, with Yuqing Zheng. (Submitted).
- “Patent Validity, Settlements and Litigation,” 2016, with Jesse Kalinowski. Earlier version presented in the Workshop on Innovations, Patents and Licensing at Stony Brook, NY. July, 2014. (Submitted).
- “Patent Reexamination,” 2016, with Brendan Costello.
- “Patent Term and Entry,” 2016, with Oskar Liivak.
- “A Measure of Distance and Social Polarization: Political and Historical Roots,” 2016, with Metin M. Cosgel, Thomas J. Miceli and Sadullah Yıldırım, 2015. Working papers 2015-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- “Online Posting of Teaching Evaluations,” 2015, with Vrinda Kadiyali and Asaf Zussman.
- “Deferred Examination,” 2015, with Vidya Atal.
- “Direct to Consumer Adverting of Pharmaceutical Drugs: Information and Persuasion,” 2015, with Dean Lillard. NBER Working Paper No. 19794. January, 2014.
- “Testable Implications of a Simple Moral Hazard Model,” 2007. Cornell University.